July 29th –more rain and sparks–how we handle weather issues

We are waiting for 6:00 am to touch base with our clients.  Seems there are lots of sparks and squalls  around Oregon Inlet. Well we ended up pulling the plug on todays trips.  No sense fishing around sparks and squalls.  Luckily both groups could move to later in the week.

All weather calls are made by the captain we try and accommodate you with another slot during the week.  If rescheduling can’t be done a full deposit is returned.   The captains make all weather calls–if you have concerns you can discuss it with us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *